Name for my bike?

I am struggling for a name for my bike. The blue beastie is the best I have come up with, bit naff really. Pleas help with any suggestions in the comments below. I will post a vote for the best name. (keep it clean!, children's charities).  Cheers, Tim..


ps, the registration ends KLF, you know, Also known as 'The Justified Ancients of the MU Mu',.... yeah, you know,..... the british Acid House group (they call themselves a 'movement') from the late 80's. If that gives you any ideas.

3 comments:

  1. Dude, please call the bike Gobbles after Timmy's pet turkey from South Park!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking "Marilou". Got a nice ring to it, "Marilou the mongol mule". That ones for free :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous07 June, 2011

    The Blue Meanie - J Russell

    ReplyDelete