Right we have to keep a little secret. At least two of my house mates have been away and I checked the tenancy contract, it said no pets. The weather in the UK for the past week has been wet, interspersed with soggy and splashy.
So MOT is booked for Monday.

I've managed to get the bike ready mechanically but I have a nemesis that is electrics. Micheal my sisters boyfriend came up on the Friday night we worked till 2 am sorting out the electrics. Micheal worked on the bike I worked drinking bear and making coffee.


We got the bike done indicators, headlights and instrument panel. The horn it appears no longer has any honk.










So, the lights is on and the bike needs a bit of reassembling to hopefully go through the MOT with flying colours.
Just don't tell the landlady the Ginger Mare spent the night in the dinning room.



No comments:

Post a Comment