One year in hypertime


Goodness, 49days left. I'm off to Cork to take part in a rowing racetoday and will return after the weekend. Next weekend is IOW festival which my brother has gotten me tickets for. Weekend after busy then Glastonbury. I feel as though the time is slipping through our fingers like a tumble weed down a desert road.

I got a new exhaust yesterday, it is actually new, very iridescent and gleams with the shine of a thousand headlights .

We've been busy seeking corporate sponsors and so far have done well. You will be told more about this soon. I wanted to say a big thanks to Jake:
who has donated a Vaude mark II tent. This will be our home for the majority of our trip so important to be comfy. Previous stories from other Mongol ralliers are that of snakes everywhere when trying to set up for the night. I'm really looking forward to that experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment