Blood Sweat and Gears

Bikes are coming on nicely. It's amazing what you can get on ebay. I had a bit of a run in with my arm and the gears. Luckily my house mate was soon on hand with alcohol and cotton wool to clean it up. It left the sort of mark you would find on your trouser leg from a bicycle chain but, in blood on my arm! A motto of mine, you can tell your having fun when it starts to hurt a little.
I watched the worlds fastest Indian. It's a truly inspirational film staring Anthony Hopkins.

There are a few reasons why this film is great, one is brilliant quotes, in answer to someone asking Burt if he is scared "No... You live more in five minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in a lifetime."

I had my first ever self made accident the other day. I was leaving Glastonbury festival site and dropped the bike. I was going about 10-20 miles an hour so no harm done to me. This might be the sort of practice I need. The road was covered in festival mud.
Me and Tim have managed to secure Jacket, Boots, Trousers, and gloves from Fowlers Motorcycles in Bristol. Can't thank them enough. More about them later and logo's. Now is the time to put your just giving money in. Just click the blue circles on the right of the page.
I'm so happy with the response we have received so far and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment